Sunday 25 March 2018

Production - Week 4

Production Week 4

This week was short on production as the class had an impending trip from the Thursday through to the weekend. However I did try to get as much work done as I could in the few day at the start of the week. To try and make up for the days I knew I would be losing, I stuck to simpler scenes in the animation that I knew I could get done in under an hour. However, I underestimated the amount of animation needed in some scenes and soon found myself bogged down in the more complex ones. I managed about 8 seconds of animation this week, far less then I had originally hoped for. However, I realized for the time I had, that amount of work was not bad, though I could have managed my time better for a more effective outcome. When I returned on the Saturday night, I was hoping to do some work the following day, however I barely managed to put three scenes together on Sunday. I plan to catch up on the work that is needed to be done over the Easter break.

No comments:

Post a Comment