Saturday 10 March 2018

Production - Week 2

Production Week 2

This week has proved to be more productive than last as I have managed to meet my quota of 20 seconds this week, only because of last week's minimal production. A slight setback occurred at the beginning of the week in which I found I was once more missing two backgrounds I needed for the opening scenes of the animation. I could not find it among my files and had somehow managed to delete the original layered art file and so sent an additional several hours finished them off. I have however, managed to finish the animation for the first few scenes to a reasonable standard in that they are much easier to flow, though most of it is of yet still uncoloured. I finally feel I am getting back into the flow with Toonboom as I managed to produce three scenes in one day near the end of the week. Though looking at the opening few scenes, I am tempted to remove two scenes from the beginning as to me they seem to play little part in furthering the scenario or the story. I have once more gotten into the flow of animation, however I plan to be more productive in this coming week.


(Sudden Pain; The mother is hit by the thrown bowl of food and is burnt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment