Saturday 17 March 2018

Production Week 3

Production Week 3

This week was spent getting as much of the line work as I could as I would be away next weekend for the Dingle Animation Festival. It proved to be my most productive week so far as I managed to meet my 20-second quota for this week and also get some of the work I was behind on from the previous week. I quickly set into a routine at the beginning of the week in terms of the workload, pacing myself in order to get the 4-seconds of animation needed for the day and whatever time was left over in the day was used to tackle the work from the previous weeks. I also took making sure that the files from the animation were organised properly and titled like we were shown some weeks ago to keep better track of them. On top of that I have also began adding the scenes that are near completed to the lock-in animatic so as I can see how the animation is playing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment