Saturday 14 April 2018

Production - Composition

Production - Composition


Composition began several days behind due to a delay in animation, however from the beginning I aimed to only a small amount of composition done in After Effects as much of it was done in ToonBoom at this point. However I did decide to bring in the project files, rendering them out as separate image sequences and added several effects on to both the characters and the background. One of the consistent effects I used most frequently, was the Matte and Highlight effect to give the characters a more rounded appearance.


Another consistent effect I employed was the use of the shadows, using the fill effect and messing around with the opacity to get a desired shadow. I was able to also play around with positioning by  making the layer a 3D shape and tweaking the shape on three different planes.

No comments:

Post a Comment