Wednesday 9 May 2018

Production - Editing

Production - Editing


Editing for my film began just near the end of composition for me and the two overlapped for the first few days. Once the animated files where done in After Effects, the composited files where brought over to Premiere Pro to be edited. The scenes where imported as a whole first, to time out the entire film first as I knew some scenes would need to be lengthened in order for them to read properly. Organisation was key if I wanted this section of post-production to run smoothly, so I created and named several folders that would allow me to find the clips and files I needed quickly. Cutting and editing the files took the better part of two days, and my film suddenly extended by over twenty seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment