Tuesday 16 January 2018

Group Assignment and Software - Peter McVerry Project


Having my own animation chosen, I was placed in the role of director. With my group, we deligated the workload among us. I would mainly focus on post-production; compositing the finished sections of animation and finally edit the project together. I would also do the text animation in the meantime. The others would focus on the other sections of the project; Tamara would focus on the concept art side of the animation, designing the visual assets and animating them. Deirdre would animate the animation of the house, working with the effects needed to make it work.

Software

Originally I was looking at doing the animation traditionally; using stop-motion to achieve the effect I was looking at first. We quickly realsied that we would not have enough time to do such a complex style and instead descided to do it all digitally.

No comments:

Post a Comment